Welcome to Great Hearts North Phoenix Prep
Empire Catering will be providing lunches beginning January 2018.
All orders must be received by Sunday for the following week.
- August 10, 2017 – First Day of School
- Oct 16-20, 2017 – No School: Fall Break
- Dec 21, 2017 – Jan 5, 2018 – No School Winter Break
- Mar 12-16, 2018 – No School: Spring Break
- May 25, 2018 – Last School Day
- August 6 – First Day of School
- Oct 8 – 16 – No School: Fall Break
- October 15 & 16 No School-Fall Parent Conferences
- Dec 21-Jan 9 – No School Winter Break
- January 7 – 9 No School-Winter Parent Conferences
- Mar 18-22 – No School: Spring Break
- May 24 – Last School Day
Hello North Phoenix Families,
North Phoenix Prep is a Great Hearts Academy dedicated to cultivating the hearts and minds of students through the pursuit of Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. To that end, we provide a deliberately classical, transformative education that inspires students with the rich tradition of Western Civilization to which they are heirs. We believe that all young people need, desire, and deserve the best education, one that liberates them from the bonds of apathy, ignorance, and vice and that inspires them to lead a flourishing, free life. That is why we offer a challenging yet rewarding curriculum to all students who are open to developing intellectual, moral, and aesthetic life.
Our teachers and staff are committed not only to classical education, but also to meaningful mentorship and apt pedagogy, and they cultivate real growth in our students not only through high expectations, but also through charisma, humor, moral integrity, and relentless goodwill.
If this type of education is attractive to you and your children, we invite you to explore our website further and to learn more about us.